Three hours of burning Saturday in Simferopol, the popular supermarket FM, where Buyers came from all over the weekend in the region. Victims managed to escape , but from the smoke-filled room three-storey building was evacuated about lifeguards 200 people, in the first 20 minutes after the fire continued to clients choose a purchase. Extinguished the fire 100 people, about a thousand more watched going on ...
What do you think? say
"I deliberately drove into the shoe department to change a pair of shoes - said "Today," Elena. - Even at the bus stop said transport black column of smoke, but could not think that it burns my favorite store. Drove - And now this! On Friday announced about discounts, I bought two pairs and one shakes, wanted to exchange. Now remain in memory. Or, have built and later to take? "Eyewitnesses said that before the fire heard a distinct sound like a blast, and then the lights went out in the store, but the service Buyers continued. "Neither we nor the sellers are not afraid, - has told Tatiana shopper. - Nobody ever thought that we burn. The cashier calmly told us that they have visited shortages of electricity, and we, along with all without haste left the store, but then saw that the light facade! Smoke filled the rooms have not yet ... Even after watching the scene from hand, from the acrid smoke started Pershiy throat, watery eyes, and all around coughing. I thought as well that we managed to get out! The heat was felt on distance of 150-200 meters. " There were unscrupulous buyers who this occasion, tried to steal the carts were standing in the store, they say, all would not be needed. Firefighters managed to defend the two lower floors of trade center, but completely destroyed by a supermarket of home appliances and furniture store, where all the goods were burnt together with the proceeds. According to the head of the press center Crimean cupola Emergency Vladimir Ivanov, the fire quickly spread to exterior plastic trim of the building, where there were billboards. From there spread to on the roof. By the time of arrival of the flame of fire brigades have already seized about 1,000 square. m, two dozen cars with hoses have been placed around the perimeter of building. True, some hoses flowed. Was also seen strange fire machine with a "U.S. Army". Soldiers of one of the first fire orders lifted from the roof of the shopping center a drunken teenager. 16-year old resident of Simferopol suspected of arson, although he claims that climbed up a building with no store, and by extension, when his friends noticed the flames. Says wanted to show friends their "coolness." If it were not for the speed of fire, the guy would have blown the roof. True, he tried to resist, allegedly unfortunate fall, and with a fractured femur was taken to hospital. Besides arson seen an explosion of gas cylinder versions (in the building work several canteens, where the use of gas) fire on the building site (To the building of the shopping center parked another block), problems with electrical wiring. Businessmen in the city do not exclude that the total now to begin testing. "I'm sorry entrepreneurs - said local resident Anna Smith. - In this crisis while looking for an opportunity to survive, to keep prices at acceptable levels. Very nice shop with friendly staff. Now all these people were without work. " FIRE in a crowded place of the latest tragedy linked to the public places, was a fire in Dnepropetrovsk casino on May 7. Then killed 10 people. Version - the fault prior to the arson. A week ago, in the Chernigov area burned during the night shopping complex, there were no casualties. The cause of PE called the closure of the electrical wiring. At the end of April in Kiev burned two large book at the supermarket. There may be arson. In late 2008, a fire destroyed part of the department in Makeyevka Donetsk region. To help firefighters Makeevka cast of colleagues from neighboring towns. Before it burned down Kharkov PE market "Barabashovo." Version - from arson to the circuit.
News by topic:
Previous and next news :