Local authorities are going to increase in the Kharkov region lowest rate of living space with 8 to 10 square meters. meters per person.
|First Deputy Head of Kharkiv Regional State Administration Valentin Dulub instructed to prepare a proposal for a session of the Kharkiv Regional Council. "I ask the management of urban planning and architecture of the regional administration to prepare a proposal for a session of the regional council to increase the rates tested in the living area to 10 square meters. meters per person, " said V. Dulub. As the head of the association "Regional Construction" Alexander Kharchenko, the increase in the minimum standards of housing would increase by 2-3 times the number of potential program participants reduce the cost of mortgage loans for construction ( purchase) of affordable housing. At present the region is a norm, established in 1984, 8 square meters. meters per person.|
News by topic:
- Ukraine has raised the minimum unemployment benefit up to 665 UAH.
- In Ukraine, will increase the allowed area of land lease ?
- The minimum amount of support may increase
- In Odessa, retail space will increase by one third!
- The increase in floor space at the expense of balconies and loggias.
- Cabinet intends to levy property taxes to the general , and not a residential area
- In Ukraine, will increase the ' luxury tax '
- In Ukraine, will increase the retirement age ?
- The Interior Ministry counted the average size of bribes in Ukraine
- In Ukraine, changed the size of the regulatory monetary value of land
Previous and next news :
|← Government subsidized mortgage program can be combined with the "Affordable Housing"|
|National Bank has seriously tightened reserve in foreign currency →|
News in other languages
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Haitian Creole